Join us for our 200-hour Yoga Alliance certified teacher training to deepen your yoga practice, spark your curiosity, and learn how to teach confidently.
This 200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Alliance Teacher Certification course is for anyone wanting to learn how to teach yoga in a confident, knowledgeable, and empowered way, as well as for students who would like to simply deepen their yoga practice with hands-on training in adjustments, alignment, sequence-planning, philosophy, and history.
Expand & Deepen Your Practice
– Learn what flow state is, and incorporate a vinyasa practice into your day to day life.
– Advance your yoga asana practice by better understanding the anatomical and energetic benefits.
– Develop a meditation and pranayama practice.
– Deepen your knowledge of yogic history, philosophy & bhakti.
Become a Confident Yoga Teacher
– Hone your understanding of what makes you unique as a teacher.
– Develop your sequencing and teaching skills to craft and teach an intelligent, and insightful yoga class.
– Acquire tools to hold compassionate space and support your students on their yoga journey.
Transform Into the Best Version of Yourself
– Embrace vulnerability and authenticity as you go on an exploration to find your unique voice.
– Transform through the observation and study of your inner world.
– Go deep inside in a search for clarity, where true desires and an empowered version of yourself will inspire others.
– High level teaching and facilitating skills
– Intelligent sequencing and creative theming
– Philosophy & Bhakti Yoga
– Functional Anatomy and Mobility
– Asana Lab & Alignment
– Meditation and pranayama
– Public speaking & Powerful leadership
Originally from France, Nino’s yoga journey began in 2004 when he was introduced to his guru, Sri Dharma Mittra, in New York City.
After three years of daily practice with Sri Dharma Mittra, Nino completed his teacher training, and began traveling internationally to study and teach yoga. Nino is an expert at challenging students to break their plateau and reach their next level. He believes the only limit is in our minds and yoga practice is the only path to awaken the sleeping soul and reach our full potential – the true Self.
Xinia is a body nerd who has extensive experience in the fields of dance, yoga, pilates, and performance coaching. Xinia has had a steady Yoga practice since 2006 and is continuously studying the practice.
She regularly visits India to study in Mysore with Ashtanga Guru Sharath Rangaswarmy, at the Ashtanga Yoga Institute, and in December 2017 received her blessing to teach the Ashtanga Yoga method – Authorisation level 2.
Nino (E-RYT 500 Teacher)
Xinia (E-RYT 500 Teacher)
First Weekend (Fri-Sun) of Every Month from Oct 2023 to Mar 2024
*Date will be discussed with all attendees.
€3400 (member)/ €3650 (non-member)
early birds til June 1, 2023; after
€3650 (member)/ €3850
If you have any question, feel free to email or call us. You can drop by our studios to arrange the sign up.
We regularly add new class types to our studio schedule. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned for more upcoming classes!